PDA

View Full Version : After S.P.BALA its Unnikrishnan

vincent
14th February 2005, 01:33 PM
according to the tamil music industry unnikrishnan is ranked no.2 after SPB! but do you all agree? :?:
who's next to SPB??????????????????????

Raghu
15th February 2005, 07:15 PM
is it a joke? :? :lol:

nisha111
18th February 2005, 11:36 AM
I'll say Unnikrishnan iz a next KJJ. They both are traveling in same track. Unnikrishnan performed 12 carnatic program in last time with huge number of people in India also he perform out of India, like Canada,USA,London & more .Nobody cant stand beside the greatest SPB. I didn’t mean that Unnikrishnan is a terrible singer, all I say Unnikrishnan is a 1 of tuneful singer in Tamicinema after SPB & KJJ.HE IZ THE BEST 4EVER.

vincent
22nd February 2005, 08:38 AM
yea I know that no one can be after SPB even his son SPBS. SPB is a biggest gift that GOD gave to India.

hummer
7th April 2005, 02:16 AM
I think singer Karthik has good potential..his singing is vibrant and conveys the mood effectively...I like Unnikrishnan's singing a lot, but his voice seems more suited to a particular style of songs..more of romance, devotion, pathos...thats more his style and he should stick to it. Hariharan is good, but then again..his voice is a little too refined..a ghana song or a folk is not his style. SPB has been the most versatile singer ever amongst male singers and S.Janaki has undoubtedly been the most versatile female playback singer..do you guys agree?

hummer
7th April 2005, 02:32 AM
Besides, there cant be any real comparison between singers. Whats the measure used here? SPB and KJY have over 2 decades of experience singing and even they both cannot be compared to each other because each had his own style. And there is no question of who is whose successor because these singers were'nt trained by SPB or KJY..makes sense?!!