PDA

View Full Version : Engirintho Vanthal....K.Balachandar

SSathiya
14th February 2005, 04:57 AM
Hey!
Has anyone been watching this serial. If you have...i would love to hear updates...

vincent
17th March 2005, 12:21 PM
MHUH ANNIYE INNU ANTHE AALU MUDIKILEA ATHUKUULE INNORU SERIAL KILLERA???

SSathiya
24th March 2005, 02:32 AM
anni finished already..and then came rekai kadiya manasu..then edir neechal.. now its enirintho vanthal..
.......heheeh ..avar mudichuthal... :D :D :D

Surya
24th March 2005, 02:38 AM
What Channel is this on??

SSathiya
24th March 2005, 03:31 AM
Jaya Tv

aanaa
25th March 2005, 11:32 PM
Jaya Tv

go ahead and update
plz

Balachandar's

aanaa
25th March 2005, 11:35 PM
**sirippu varum azhugai varum kaadhalil irandumae kalandhu varum**

so thats why 'kathal is better???
can have both at the same time

good philosopy

Surya
26th March 2005, 02:49 AM
**sirippu varum azhugai varum kaadhalil irandumae kalandhu varum** Is that a line from "Kan Pesum Vaarthaigal - 7G Rainbow Colony? :)

SSathiya
26th March 2005, 08:04 AM
yeah surya... :thumbsup: ...its from 7G rainbow colony!

i just like that line...there isnt any significance....just chumma ... :wink:

SSathiya
26th March 2005, 08:05 AM
Jaya Tv

go ahead and update
plz

Balachandar's

hmmm...which one of the following do you want updates for?
Anni? Rekai kadiya manasu? or Edhir neechal..?

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 12:53 AM
hi friends
i watched da serial a couple of times on da net. These r da things which has happened on the net:

1. Akalia is gettin married 2 someone called Raja which raises problems to the guy who plays krishna in nimbikkai. Then he comes n scolds Kowslaya n then 2 his younger brother.

2. The guy who plays Ramani in Manalvi stays in hospital cos his mother in law is sick. Then his father in law is arrested by da police n comes 2 da hospital. Then da guy who plays Kannan in Geetanjali i think is called Bharat persuades da cop 2 take off the hand cuff. Then da arrested man cries n tells his wife that what he had done wos wrong i should of hv listened 2 u @ da first place.

3. Subha finds out that some documents has been changed by her brother n tries 2 find out what has happened 2 it.

These r da things which has happened so far n i try n keep on updatin whenever possible.

Take care from Usha

usha_pooja
5th June 2005, 01:46 PM
could anyone download da song 4 this serial cos i lik da serial its really cool plz. Only do this if u can otherwise its no probz

usha_pooja
10th June 2005, 01:20 AM
hi viewers,

Ive been watchin da serial 4 a couple of episodes n this is what has happened:

1. Diva has been rescused when da women who plays Bharats wife comes 2 that mentally affected guy. N he starts tortuing her n is abt 2 tie da know on2 him. Then Bharat come in a police suit n avoids da mentally affected person 2 rescue Diya n his wife. Then that kidnappear 2 da mental hospital n then he dies.

2. Rajesh has been sent 2 jail in connection 2 da murder of a person (who i dont know?). He has been hitted. Now Alkalia asks him went hes commin out of da jail. Now Bharat with his mother in law. R trying 2 get him n his FIL out of jail.

This is all i can remember 4 da moment if anything else comes i will update it.

Take care
from usha

Surya
10th June 2005, 07:33 AM
I wonder why he doesn't direct any movies!!??? :?

kelly
28th June 2005, 05:14 AM
Is the any latest update for this serial

usha_pooja
28th June 2005, 12:06 PM
Is the any latest update for this serial

AKILA (DA ONE WHO FELL IN LUV WITH RAJESH HAS MARRIED KOWSELYA'S HUSBAND). DA LATEST NEWS

TAKE CARE

teat
15th July 2005, 08:56 AM
[tscii:25a1d78e79]Åãèïåò. Òóðû â Åãèïåò (http://www.vegipet.ru) Âñ¸ ïðî Åãèïåò. Òóðû â Åãèïåò www.vegipet.ru
[/tscii:25a1d78e79]

yvsmani
27th July 2005, 03:15 PM
enna nobody is watching KB's serial ??? no discussions?? Mostly i watch this serial on weekdays at 9.30 p.m

Cinefan
27th July 2005, 06:30 PM
enna nobody is watching KB's serial ??? no discussions?? Mostly i watch this serial on weekdays at 9.30 p.m

Maybe everyone watches 'Selvi'at that time.

aanaa
2nd August 2005, 06:47 AM

Maybe everyone watches 'Selvi'at that time.

u update the serail
then everyone will follow ur footstep! :)))0

aanaa
4th August 2005, 11:51 PM
any body here!!!!

malsi
21st November 2005, 04:00 PM
pls update ..will akila marry the old man raja?..but he is quite good looking right..for his age ;)

malsi
21st November 2005, 04:03 PM
i wanna know the story..someone pls update ...

guna_barani
21st November 2005, 07:01 PM
thank you for this

malsi
21st November 2005, 09:06 PM
for what ?..

SSathiya
22nd November 2005, 07:23 AM
Yah , Akila marries the old man. Rajesh goes to jail and Rajasekar is the only man who can get him out of jail , so he blackmails akila and makes her marry him.

But then Akila makes his life a living hell..

malsi
22nd November 2005, 04:49 PM
ohh..thanks for the info..:)

SSathiya
22nd November 2005, 08:38 PM
anytime

gta129
22nd November 2005, 11:50 PM
I watched for a while nut there is other programs on Fox or Global so I don't watch it no more.

Doesany one have the song for it if do please sent it to gta129@yahoo.ca.

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 01:47 AM
gta u hv made da right decision cos its so borin n i can do better things in life.

take care
from usha

I watched for a while nut there is other programs on Fox or Global so I don't watch it no more.

Doesany one have the song for it if do please sent it to gta129@yahoo.ca.

vanambadi
18th December 2005, 10:29 PM
ohh..thanks for the info..:)

the serial is already over in india

if you like to know what is the balance i can write here

if you know already leave it that way, or just reply her so i can write here

JOTHI1010
19th December 2005, 11:06 AM
Hi,

I would like to know the updates..pls...Tq

vanambadi
19th December 2005, 11:39 PM
Hope you know upto Akila forced to marry the old man. acteress geetha's husband.

now akila moves the coin slowly to drive a wedge between the faimily peoples. and she does that very well, without loosing the character of akila. As usual she is helpful and at the same time moeves to damage the family.
She makes it apoint to her husband not to touch even.
the lover of akila goes mad even attempts suicide.
Rajaseker's first daughter's son is lost and found is aside story. mainly made to bring a situvation, that first dughter diverse her husband in that process and left with the son. this girl helps lover of akila to recover and people doubts their relation, so they deside to make the doubt as true and deside to marry.

in the mean time Rajaseker's uncle - kathadi ramamoorty comes to india from usa.
blance to morrow.

JOTHI1010
20th December 2005, 06:48 AM
Tq yaa...

malsi
20th December 2005, 11:48 AM
will akila eventually leave rajasekhar?..or will she accept him as her husband ?..( kallanaalum kanavan..pullanalum purushan..)

kelly
20th December 2005, 02:14 PM
will Akila tell the truth to Rajesh and others why she married the old man. Will the family accept her back. Wat will happen to Rajasekar first wife

SSathiya
21st December 2005, 04:40 AM
Do you guys really want to know the answer to those two questions? ( Malsi and Kelly???)

malsi
21st December 2005, 07:08 AM
of course..thats why im asking :)

vanambadi
21st December 2005, 09:17 AM
of course..thats why im asking :)

ok let me continue

rejasekers elder sister and her husband;s role for to day

the vanitha as the big sister, never likes the akila
so she is always finding a way to fight with akila

all the time rajaseker supports akila blindly and vanithat keep loosing in her fight

vanitha husband who is a part of some mafiya gang is just hiding in this house. by the story this fellow left vanitha and ran way about 20 years back
so he is back only to excape some police case.
he foundout that there is no marrital relation bewteen r.seker and akila.

so he supports seker in his attempts to win akila as wife.

In the mean time, ones akila contamplates to murder Rajaseker and stops stabing him in the last minute.
then goes to a doctor like mathurbootham for help.

so you know akila has vengance to the core against the rajaseker.

how is she going to get even with rejaseker.

the husband of vanitha mis uses the skers sons office truck and smeggles some thinag and got caught so he goes to jail.
at this point he becomes ok sort of man but he is jail

with this these couples roles are nearly over.
coming days

Rajesh is going awy form and akila and falling in love with rajasekers daughter. about whom i told she is now a divorsee with a child of 8 year old.

how katadi ramamoorthy is going to play inthis house.

will geetha get to her helf and what baout her son and daughter in law.

vanambadi
22nd December 2005, 08:27 PM
Rajaseker's son and his wife rolls

first you all might have seen the lady do not want to get a baby so goes for abortiona dn the couple for some time at adds then they are ok

she is working and oding contract work fo the company
there are some rubbing in that.
once the akila marriage is over they ladies are trying to get the akila out.

akila's sister got married toa police officr.

they are trying to findout what is going on with akila but fail.

the uncle from amarica for some time spends time to know the real situvation.

in the mean time the rajesh and rajaseker's daughter love goes stronger and stronger.
the mother of rajesh approves the proposal.

the uncle in the mean time trying his level best to driveout akila from the house.

final akila leaves the house.
but not without reshasker and also akila makes some trouble to the company running. so geetah and the family showing the major share with them removes rejaseker from the company.
before that long before just to impress akila seker has written lot of property on her name like a sale deed to her. so not regainable.
now that seker is removed from the company he depends on akila's money but she is fully supporting seker.
rajesh who is angry with seker joins with aposite compnay and works hard and even makes the company to get into loss and trouble etc.

rajesh and akila loave is not - off that is what uncle tries to make it and tries get more information on this
in this time seker diverse his first wife geetha
so seker is having now akila as only wife.
uncle using some leaga points challenges the validity of the akila marriage and finall succedd in getting the AKILA-RAJASEKER MARRIAGE CANCELLED ON TECHNICLA GROUND.

at this point uncle tries to prevail on akila and rajesh to reconsider and get married.
seker's daugher is pushing for her marriage with rajesh and rejesh desides to marry her only so they are going ahead with marriage proposal. and inivtaion is made and given.

akila also get hard and accepts to get again officially re marry seker by convensional marriage.
many are trying to stop both the marriage. nothing wokrs.

in fact AKILA WANT HER MARRIAGE WITH SEKER IS TO BE DONE BEFORE RAJESH GETTING MARRIED WITH HIS SEOCND LOVER.

SO MANY ARE COMING TO THE MARRIAGE OF AKILA AND ALL ARE ATTENDING THE MARRIAGE WHICH IS HAVING FULL ATTENDANCE.

BALANCE TO MORROW.

usha_pooja
23rd December 2005, 12:28 AM
gettin 2 da tension climax

take care

from usha

malsi
23rd December 2005, 01:39 PM
hm..then..

vanambadi
24th December 2005, 12:18 AM
all the people gathered to the marriage of akila and the attendance are

geetha, rajaseker's son. daughter in law, her daugher and vanitha and all other relatives of akila including th kathadi ramamorthy who still tries to stop the marriage by many stupid ideas.

I forgot to tell about one person so far.

the big brother of Rajaseker's big brother who is a comnuist minded man called, comarade, is also present.
the marriage proceeding started and all are expecting the girl. that is akila to come back from beauty barlor, but fails to turn-up her cell phone is also off.

vanambadi
24th December 2005, 12:26 AM
ok i will continue for to day
there comes the much awaited phone from akila. to this big brother who always has soft corner for her
Akila tells some thing and then this big brother gets up come to the centre stage and announce the following

The marriage is stopped and there will be no marriage. as akila is not interested in this marriage. and has left to bangalore and is right now half way to bangalore.

All are surprised and asks why? the bigh brother gives akila's answer

1, akila was suppose to get married to his lover rejesh, which rajaseker cunningly blocked and blackmailed her to get married to him, which she never forgot, that is why she never allowed him to even touch her.
she want to isolate seker from his family and his wife as well from his property and make him stand on the road. like a mad man for having ruined her life. to day akila did that that is all.

now geetha. the first wife and their family all understood the feelings of akila and all are just stopped from spiting on the face of seker and left the marriage.

now with in few days Rajesh and the daugher of geetha/rajaseker is going to happen. let me tell that to morrow.

vanambadi
26th December 2005, 01:57 AM
Geetha, her uncle kathadi ramamorthy and others all try to convince akila to get married to rajesh which she refused.

She also throughout rajaseker out of the house which is in her name.

seker goes to geetha ask her take back all joined together through himout.

he got desperate and goes to jail and meet his sister husband and ask for help to attack physically
he refues and advices him to go back to geetha and beg things will be ok

one hired killer was listing their talk and offers to help for money
so agrees and pays advance. this killer has already killed a poilce offficer wife and the kid with the police officer escapes.
that kid is getting medical help from akila working hospital. so akila gets closer to her

rajaseker stays in a hotel spends money company cridet card which his daughter in law blooks the card so seker without money he suffers.

and he attempts suiside. but saved by his old cook who he through him out before.

the killer keeps trying to kill akila

the kids needs a mom and some propose akila as that mother.
any way after long talks akila agree to marry this police officer.

all attempts to stop akila marriage to the policer failed.

so also all attempts to stop rejesh marriage to the sekers daughter also failed

so the two marriage are in schedule and akila marriage is first going to happen all are coming to attend that marriage
as usual uncle and many others try and fail.

the HIRED KILLER COMES IN AS PHOTO GRAPHER AND IS ALL SET TO KILL AKILA. WILL HE MAKE IT BEFORE MARRIAGE OR AFTER MARRIAGE. the poor baby is also sitting in between akila and the police officer and the marriage progresses.

SO ASLO THE KILLER LIFTS HIS GUN WHO SI GOING TO GET THE HIT???

AT THIS POINT ALL THE CHARACTORS ARE IN THE MARRIAGE HALL.
INCLUDING RAJESH AND HIS NEW WOULD BE. EVEN IS PRESENT FOR THE MARRIAGE.,

i forgot to add, after rescuied from suiside seker stay with his old cook and works as a driver for rent a car, insidentally meets the uncle and in that meeting he tell how happy he is in the new life, all his good words about geetha and in fact good words about akila as heard by GEETHA WHO IS STANDING IN THE BACK SIDE. ANY WAY GEETHA IS HALF CHANGED THT TIME
then after long thought goes his house and request him to come the old house. rejasker politely refuses saying he has changed in total and is happy with his new life
self cooking self washing, and working like adriver. cleaning his house and be like that. so geetha leaves him there WITH THE COOK AND SEKER CONTINUES TO BE A DRIVER!!!

kelly
30th December 2005, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the updates, whats the ending of this serial

gstamilan
5th January 2006, 10:19 PM
Ya, what is the climax of the serial.... Very eager to know it.. :roll:

mokshani
12th January 2006, 08:02 AM
Hi guys! just recollected whole serial, "Engiruntho Vandhal." Good screenplay vanambadi. :thumbsup: U explained the show exactly as directed by KB. It was really gr8 show made by KB. The ending was thrilling too...

kelly
12th January 2006, 11:13 AM
vanambadi, wats the ending like pa.

vanambadi
14th January 2006, 03:03 PM
I was in india chennai for some two weeks

so i could not get in touch with you folks

now i will tell you the end.

vanambadi
14th January 2006, 05:39 PM
[tscii:fa8d7cf56a]All started arriving the marriage hall. The rejasekers daughter is all set ready and is asking her would be to join her. But RAJESH refuses to come, and more she pushes him more rajesh refuses finally, he walks away out of home. The mother of Rajesh is trying to cool down her.

In the hall all are present including the hired killer in the form of photographer.
Geetha, Rejaseker and all others as well are present.

The marriage is progressing, both the Akila and the police officer is sitting together along with his daughter born by the first wife, who was killed by the same hired killer. And the baby knows the face of the hired killer.

Just before they exchange the garland etc. the Daughter of Rajaseker the would-be wife, of RAJESH enters with her first husband. goes straight to Akila and ask a question.

Aakila have you forgot the Rajesh in full to get married to this man. Or are you marrying this man just help out Rajesh marrying me. After little talking Akila breaks down, admitting her endless love for RAJESH.

The killer is all set to shoot and as he raises his gun the man who arranged the killer, RAJASEKER see him doing that, then stops him by holding the gun and the police around catches the killer.

NOW NOTHING STOPS AKILA FROM GETTING MARRIED TO RAJESH, SO ALL TALKS TO RAJESH WHO JUST ARRIVES

SO AKILA MARRIES THE RAJESH. (The true love of akila wins- is like manvasanai, dialog of bharathi raja.)

Most important, now geetha (kausellya is character name) forgives Rejaseker and joins
with his hands.

Already Rejaseker’s first daughter joins her divorced first husband!!!!!

[/tscii:fa8d7cf56a]

vanambadi
15th January 2006, 12:01 AM
Dear readers pleas do write what is your feeling after knowing the story in full. go with the end or expected differently.

usha_pooja
21st January 2006, 04:29 PM
nice ending i wish i watched da serial.

take care

from usha

Kavitha Ravi
22nd January 2006, 10:24 PM
I go with the end.
Akila must marry Rajes.

nitha2my
4th February 2006, 10:58 AM
hi

i would like to watch the serial pls

shalushalu
27th April 2006, 08:24 PM
Nice ending ....

Ended on Vaanavil very recently. I am not into serials at all !! But KB Saar is excellent at both, movies & dramas, so ... :) ... cant help getting hooked on them ...

Nice .... :) Nice .... :)

venikalai
2nd May 2006, 08:02 AM
Hi Friends,
Did anybody knows ..........total all together how many episode that this serial have?please find 4 me b'coz I want to rent the cds I missed some of the episode before the ending.

Regards.

wendy
8th May 2006, 03:13 PM
best serial..i watched it in jaya tv online...ended around depavalli last year...akilla was really good...need more of her...but not to waste her in some useless serials....