PDA

View Full Version : Dia Mirza

HindustaniLadka
11th February 2005, 10:09 AM
Dia Mirza is very beautiful, but she has not been in too many good movies so far.

Helllord
15th February 2005, 11:48 AM
Hindusthaniladka,
More dia movies r coming. I think she started to show her body. what do u think?

HindustaniLadka
16th February 2005, 01:30 AM
Ya, she has started to show more of her body. I hoep she doesnt become like Mallika Sherawat and Payal Rohatgui. She is too good looking to star in sleaze films. She looks very good in Indian clothes and she has no flaws at all.

Helllord
16th February 2005, 08:27 AM
She can never become malaika coz she doesn't have much body features like malaika. She looks beautiful in indian dresses. Hope to see her more in that dress.

HindustaniLadka
16th February 2005, 09:36 AM
yeah, she does not have major body features like mallika, but i think she will be very successful. I've watched a couple of her interviews and she seems to be very intelligent. She is tri-lingual as well. I think she speaks Hindi, Telugu and English. She's also holds several major titles in the fashion world. I think they are like ms. asia-pacific, miss india, miss beautiful smile and some other things that i cant remember. I hope she has starring roles in most of her upcoming movies. I saw her in blackmail recently, but she was a special appearance that dies in the movie. I hate seeing her die in movies, she's too good looking to kill in a film.

SRS
12th December 2005, 01:48 AM
Is it true Diya had an affair with Salman?

Lambretta
12th December 2005, 09:36 PM
Oh well........common in B'wood! 'doesn't make ne diff. when Sallu had a ride w/ Aish the gr8 herself! :wink: :P

SRS
13th December 2005, 11:47 AM
Oh well........common in B'wood! 'doesn't make ne diff. when Sallu had a ride w/ Aish the gr8 herself! :wink: :P

Haha. That was a 5-yr ride. They would probably have married if Sallu hadn't been so abusive. Two of the best-looking ppl in Bolly. Shame!

Lambretta
13th December 2005, 09:14 PM
Haha. That was a 5-yr ride. They would probably have married if Sallu hadn't been so abusive. Two of the best-looking ppl in Bolly. Shame!
Yea tat made me realise Sallu's apparently just biceps & no brains! :P :evil: