PDA

View Full Version : You disagree with right wingers

jaiganes
10th February 2005, 03:53 PM
The divide between ideologically disparate groups is getting wider and other threads are affected because of the hostility. So whoever wants to bash up the Rightwingers, wherever they might be in the universe, this is your thread !!! use it to post opinions against them, alyse their posts in other threads here. Use it for constructive criticism.

Hemant Trived1
10th February 2005, 04:07 PM
Very thoughtful thing to do jaiganesh.
It remids me of BASHING ROOM which Japanese companies have in their office complex.

Bad Boy
10th February 2005, 04:31 PM
Good attempt, but in vain. I was much faster creating a bashing thread deleted too. This will be deleted too.
All the idiotic RSS turd got to leave this forum!

You idiots have played out your cards so piss off from here and go to your RSS forums, ask Surya for further info.

hehehewalrus
10th February 2005, 04:33 PM
Jaiganesh, you started this too??
You are now like striker and nonstriker running to the same end :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cinefan
10th February 2005, 05:17 PM
Delete Bad boy's post.He seems to be blinded by hate.

Bad Boy
10th February 2005, 05:26 PM
Delete Bad boy's post.He seems to be blinded by hate.
You think so? Or you simply pretend to think so?
Indeed I opened a thread a while ago (December) to bash and fukc and I don't know what. But deleted!

So your assumption is wrong, are you little by little uncovering your self? It seems to me so!

If you want or not I have got the assurance from RR regarding this hub and freedom! PM him and ask him if you don't believe BB.

Come out of your rat holes, damn RSS shitters!