PDA

View Full Version : UDIT NARAYAN OR SONU NIGAM? !!!!

waleed904
10th February 2005, 05:04 AM
Who is better? Who has a better voice? Who's style do you like more. I really like Sonu nigams style more. Wat do you think :?:

ajay05
1st March 2005, 12:27 PM
hey guys,is anyone there a Sonu Nigum fan.Personally I think that he is the gr8st.His voice is like velvet and his stage presence is enormus.I think that he is the best.

trivik12
4th March 2005, 09:15 AM
Both have their strenght and weakness. I like Udit when he sings songs like Dil to paagal hai/Akele hum Akele Tum/Diljale etc.I dont like Udit in folky numbers

Sonu is excellent as well.I Love his sad and slow romantic numbers like kal ho na ho/LOC/Refugee etc. His weakness is he apes Md.Rafi and does not have prowess to merge into actors like Rafi.But make no mistake I still love his songs.I prefer songs with Sonu/Sanu/Udit than with new singers any day.

HindustaniLadka
4th March 2005, 09:42 AM
They're both great.

ajay05
4th March 2005, 02:08 PM
Thanx all for your prompt replys

trivik 21, as far as aping Md Rafiji is concerned I dont think that anyone can sucessfully do that but this coment of yours also says that u think that his voice resembles Rafiji which in itself is a tribute to Sonuji.
Maybe at the begining of his career the record labels or studios wanted him to resemble Rafiji cause they thought that he could sucessfully manage that feat.

What do u think about Sonus performance at the Flimfare awards????? did u c the function????

Deep_Secrets
7th March 2005, 12:18 AM
Both Sonu Nigam and Udit Narayan are good, in their own special kind of ways....but I became a 'fan' of Udit Narayan after listening to his Raat Ki Hatheli Par from Refugee.

Sonu is good for sad pieces and Udit for happy ones.

ajay05
7th March 2005, 05:03 PM
gooshi05,
Udit is good but I think that Sonu is really versitile and as of right now has more variations in his voice.This is a feature which is lacking in most of the singers in the indian music industry today.
You might not agree with me so all I can say is that listen to the LUCKY soundtrack [the new hindi movie starring Salman Khan] especially the track tittled "Sun Zara".I think u will change your opnion.

ajay05
7th March 2005, 05:06 PM
another thing gooshi05, if you want some of Sonus photos with his new hairdoo (really good snaps) just e-mail me at :

manager_prsn@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Deep_Secrets
8th March 2005, 03:11 AM
Yes Ajay. You are right about Sonu being more versatile. What I meant about Sonu being good for sad pieces is that I think his voice is suitable for those kind of songs much more than in happy ones. He's good in 'masti' kind of songs too. And just like that, Udit is more suitable for happy songs and like Sonu, he's good for the masti-full ones too.

I would love to see his new hairstyle(He's better looking than Udit :P ). Send me the picture at deep_secrets2005@yahoo.com or I'll email you myself. Take care!

ajay05
8th March 2005, 01:17 PM
Hey gooshi05,
Ive just sent you Sonu's latest photos on the id that you mentioned and I do hope that you like them.If you need anything else like :
1. more photos
2.high res photos
3.fan mail address
4.his website details
or any other information..................just let me know

Ta

vincent
11th March 2005, 08:32 AM
i'll give udit a 100
and also 100 4 sonu

ajay05
12th March 2005, 12:59 PM
Hey Vincent,
I'd give Sonu a 1000 and Udit a 100.They cannot be compared.Sonu's style,his tone,his variations are far more richer than Udit's

ajay05
16th March 2005, 12:36 PM
Hey Guys,
Did u know that Sonu Nigam has lent his voice to the new Frooti ad :D .I think its gr8

What say u??????

ajay05
17th March 2005, 01:50 PM
just heard that Sonu Nigams concerts in Australia are a hugh sucess.They are hailing him a bigger performer than Shah Rukh Khan down under.Now thats what I call talent :D

sudipoli
18th March 2005, 07:49 PM
this ajay05 seems an idiot and a frustated fan of sonu nigam.how in this world can sonu nigam kid be a greater performer than shahrukh khan? get the facts right ajay, sonu nigam is a mere kid in front of shahrukh khan.

sudipoli
18th March 2005, 07:50 PM
udit narayan is a far better singer than sonu nigam.udit is the best. sonu nigam is a kid infront of udit.

ajay05
19th March 2005, 01:06 PM
My Dear Sudipoli,
Any fool can learn to act but can Shah Rukh Khan sing ????????? :D

ajay05
19th March 2005, 01:13 PM
age dosent matter where talent is concerened.Sonu Nigam maybe a kid but his talent is far better or should I say superior than Udit's.Mind you I'm not saying that Udit is a bad singer,he too is good.......... good but not good enough,not as near...... never as nearly talented than Sonu Nigam.
Udit is at the peak of his talent but there is no way but down from where he stands but Sonu has a good 20 to 30 years left in him.
Think of the possibilities :D :D :D

dinesh2002
19th March 2005, 06:04 PM
i think sonu nigam...see his tamil pronounsation in Jean's Varai Yen Thozi & Parthen Rasithen's Poove punnagai kathe...much much better than udits'''' :D

Deep_Secrets
20th March 2005, 12:58 PM
Ajay just adores Sonu alot...that's all.... :D

ajay05
21st March 2005, 01:24 PM
Thanx for the vote of confidence guys.Really appreciate them :D :D :D

Deep_Secrets
21st March 2005, 03:09 PM
My Dear Sudipoli,
Any fool can learn to act but can Shah Rukh Khan sing ????????? :D

Yes Dear Sudipoli, can Shahrukh Khan sing??? :poke:

Actually, Ajay, he did sing for Mohabbetein for Aankhen Khuli Hon....he has a pleasant voice... :)

Deep_Secrets
21st March 2005, 03:15 PM
Udit is at the peak of his talent but there is no way but down from where he stands but Sonu has a good 20 to 30 years left in him.
Think of the possibilities....(Ajay)

Yeah, he's good now but he'll get much much better as his voice matures.

I still like Udit!!! :poke: :rotfl:

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:12 AM
Hoo boy ! Whats all this ? 1.1 billion famished, famine stricken, dirt-poor, specimens discussing films & beauty paegenats ?! ha ha ha Well your actors/beauty queens will never help you to climb out of the gutter !!! ho ho ho.....

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:13 AM
According to the Encyclopaedia of Anthropology & Human Evolution, there was an important evolutionary link that somehow got missed in India during the progress of history.

Fire > Agriculture > Wheel > Bronze > Iron > TOILETS > Steam Engine > Automobile > Computer > Internet

krypton
22nd March 2005, 12:14 AM
Its so sad, 690 million Indians, more than 2/3 of population dont have access to clean water or sanitation, but all of them have 120 channels of cable TV and latest Films in theatres, very pathetic !

http://www.waterconserve.info/articles/reader.asp?linkid=18957

Please stop wasting all your time, energy and money in producing films & tv serials & build toilets urgently, which is an absolute neccessity because people living in countries downwind from India cannot sleep peacefully because of the smell !

ajay05
22nd March 2005, 01:33 PM
Hey Gooshi,did I ever tell u to stop being a Udit fan...or a Alka Yagnik fan ?????? I dont think so.All we are doin here is posting our thoughts about the talent we like, be it acting or singing or anything else.
As for SRK singing well .............. lemme see :roll:
Actors who think they can sing :
Govinda
Sanjay Dutt
Anil Kapoor
Jackie Shroff
Shah Rukh Khan
Amitabh Bachchan
and many more the list will 4ever grow.
C'mon just because they sing dosent mean they can sing :D

Hey I have nothing against Udit gooshi if u like him thats good for him :D :D :D

Deep_Secrets
22nd March 2005, 02:28 PM
Ajay,You sound like you are trying to 'persuade' us into liking Sonu..... :D :D :D ....so thats why....Oh and you do have something against Udit....don't you? :wink:

Krypton, you don't expect us to work for others our whole life....? :roll: Entertainment for self is good too, sometimes :)

Deep_Secrets
22nd March 2005, 02:32 PM
Hoo boy ! Whats all this ? 1.1 billion famished, famine stricken, dirt-poor, specimens discussing films & beauty paegenats ?! ha ha ha Well your actors/beauty queens will never help you to climb out of the gutter !!! ho ho ho.....

I am not an Indian :D .....

Deep_Secrets
22nd March 2005, 02:36 PM
According to the Encyclopaedia of Anthropology & Human Evolution, there was an important evolutionary link that somehow got missed in India during the progress of history.

Fire > Agriculture > Wheel > Bronze > Iron > TOILETS > Steam Engine > Automobile > Computer > Internet

Just be happy that God gave you a TOILET....

ajay05
23rd March 2005, 12:47 PM
No Deep Secrets, Im not forcing anybody to like Sonu. Just expressing my thoughts thats all. If it seemes from my behalf that Im enforcing my wishes onto others then Im extreeeeemly sorry.
No I've nothing against Udit (never had and never will have) :D :D :D

sanju
23rd March 2005, 12:56 PM
udit is undoubtedly the greatest. i dont want to say that sonu is a bad singer. he is talented. but he has to travel a long distance to be a great singer like udit. there is no reason to compare them now. because udit is at the top of a hill while sonu nigam is climbing to reach at the top.

sudipoli
23rd March 2005, 04:15 PM
udit narayan is far better than sonu nigam .sonu nigam's voice sounds like a female's voice in many songs and some songs it seems that sonu is moaning in orgasm. thaTS NOT called singing. though i like sonu's kal ho na ho but i dont like his all songs. while i love most of the udit's songs from papa kehete to jaan meri jaa rahi from lucky.

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 04:37 AM
Ajay,You smile a lot :D :D :D :wink: ......no need to apologize....Like Sanju said its unfair to compare Sonu with Udit because of so and so...isn't it unfair then to compare other singers like Anuradha, Kavita, Shreya, and Alka with Lata?

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 01:34 PM
... sonu is moaning in orgasm. quote]

:rotfl: ...Sudipoli you baddy baddy!!! Why did you say that? I was listening to Pyar Tune Kya Kia a while ago and what you said came into my mind and I could't listen anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

sanju
28th March 2005, 01:34 PM
its also unfair to compare alka,kavitha.. with lataji. there is ageneration gap between them. suppose if RD BURMANda lived in this generation, alka, kavitha... would have same reputation as lataji.

Deep_Secrets
29th March 2005, 01:45 PM
Exactly. So according to you, it's the music director that brings about excellent singers? I think it's the voices of the individual singers that count, for example, listen to Mere Sang Sang from Indian Babu and the music is not that good but you still want to listen to it because of the lovely way Alka Yagnik has carried it out...

sanju
29th March 2005, 09:04 PM
i didnt mean that. i agree that the singers have their own individual existence. but a singer alone never makes a melody as beautiful. i personally think a singer does only 25%. the rest of the credit should go to the lyrics and music.

Deep_Secrets
30th March 2005, 01:44 PM
i didnt mean that. i agree that the singers have their own individual existence. but a singer alone never makes a melody as beautiful. i personally think a singer does only 25%. the rest of the credit should go to the lyrics and music.

I don't know whether to agree or not...For me, since I love Alka Yagnik's voice, I'll listen to even the crappiest tune just for her... :roll:

sanju
30th March 2005, 10:58 PM
THATS WHAT THEY CALL BLIND ADMIRATION. ANY WAY PANKAJ UDHAS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SINGER. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT HIS HIT SONGS FROM FILMS. I KNOW ABOUT SOME SONGS.

na kajre ki dhar- mohra

mein deewana hoon- yeh dillagi.

jiye to jiye kaise- saajan

chitti aayi hai- dont know the film

please tell me about more.

Deep_Secrets
31st March 2005, 12:54 AM
THATS WHAT THEY CALL BLIND ADMIRATION. ANY WAY PANKAJ UDHAS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SINGER. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT HIS HIT SONGS FROM FILMS. I KNOW ABOUT SOME SONGS.

na kajre ki dhar- mohra

mein deewana hoon- yeh dillagi.

jiye to jiye kaise- saajan

chitti aayi hai- dont know the film

please tell me about more.

Is that a bad thing :wink: ? Anyway, I only know about a duet of his with Alka Yagnik from Ghatak or Ghaath whichever, its Teri Aashiqui Meri Zindagi...a very nice song. Have you heard it?

ajay05
31st March 2005, 04:06 PM
Hey guys Sonu has cut short those long locks of his and is back to his short hair look
Just thought I should tell u'll

sanju
2nd April 2005, 09:29 PM
[

please tell me about more.[/quote]

Is that a bad thing :wink: ? Anyway, I only know about a duet of his with Alka Yagnik from Ghatak or Ghaath whichever, its Teri Aashiqui Meri Zindagi...a very nice song. Have you heard it?[/quote]

i didnt hear that. i will check it today. i think the song from yeh dillagi was marvellous.

Deep_Secrets
3rd April 2005, 01:13 PM
Sanju, since I am not a fan of Pankajh Udas, I don't know much about his songs. Which one did you mean from Yeh Dillagi?

sanju
4th April 2005, 02:31 PM
dear, you dont need to be a fan of a specific singer to appreciate his good songs. as in the case of pankaj udhas, i think he is as popular as any chocolate singer of bollywood. :)

the song mein deewana hoon... from yeh dillagi is really an amazing one.

Deep_Secrets
4th April 2005, 02:34 PM
dear, you dont need to be a fan of a specific singer to appreciate his good songs. as in the case of pankaj udhas, i think he is as popular as any chocolate singer of bollywood. :)

the song mein deewana hoon... from yeh dillagi is really an amazing one.

I meant that I don't find his voice much appealing... :) I am not a fan of Kumar Sanu, Abhijeet, Sonu, Udit etc and yet I appreciate their good songs...I couldn't find the right term to convey my feelings for Pankajh Udaas...I don't dislike him, he is a good singer...

sanju
4th April 2005, 02:45 PM
I meant that I don't find his voice much appealing... :) I am not a fan of Kumar Sanu, Abhijeet, Sonu, Udit etc and yet I appreciate their good songs...Maybe I used the term Fan for the wrong purpose...[/quote]

i just cant believe this. pankaj udhas is the gazal king. still you didnt find his voice much appealing :shock: , by the way where is your native place? :lol:

Deep_Secrets
4th April 2005, 02:54 PM
Now now, why did you make changes to what I wrote? Check my message again...

Deep_Secrets
4th April 2005, 02:55 PM
Ghazals!! There you go, you like ghazals so you like him. I don't like ghazals so I don't like those who sing them, or don't care for them... :P

Deep_Secrets
4th April 2005, 03:05 PM
And may we end the discussion here? We are deviating from the topic... :)

sanju
6th April 2005, 10:20 PM
what was the topic? :lol:

yusi
11th April 2005, 07:30 PM
hi guys

i liked the topic

I think I mean I believe sonu is better than udit. sonu is the best, no doubt 8)

even he has got nonindian fans!!!!!!

I mean myself :D

I am arabic I used to watch indian movies since childhood but before 4-6 years ago I started to hear indian songs

and guess what? sonu became my favourite even more than sharukh, saif, Aish .......etc :D

he is far far far better than arabic singers.
sonu got the voice, hardworker, vertsetile, dance and great performer in live shows

so, what do you want more to believe in his talent?????

I've heard arabic, english, french, spanish and african songs

but sonu is the only singer that I can get enough by hearing his songs only, I really don't need to hear other singers.

he can change his voice many times in one song :shock:

his voice is heavenly :roll:

he is the only singer who can make me cry, lough, fly from happiness, dance and live all single part of the song

most singers have one style to perform, but sonu can sing in many different ways that really made me amazed :shock:

most singers go bunkrupt after 5-7 years, but sonu still didn't show us his all
and we will discover more and more from him

I'm used to be impressed by discovering new aspects of his talent

he is the most talented singer I ever seen and heard in the world

and ajay05 I'm with you

I'm his biggest arabic fan

sanju
11th April 2005, 10:17 PM
dear yusi, i just cant agree with you. sonu nigam is a good singer ,thats all. he is not as great as udit or kumar sanu. i think you hadnt heard the songs of kumar sanu. just listen aashiqui.
and you think sonu is better than rashid majid :)

yusi
12th April 2005, 09:30 AM
Sanju
are you bahraini???

and yes,
for sure sonu is better than rashid
rashid is a very good singer specially in sad songs, but still can't reach sonu's level

rashid has a great feeling in sad songs only
sonu has a great feeling in most kind of songs
rashid is not versitile in his songs as sonu
rashid is not versitile in his rendition as sonu
rashid can't dance
rashid doesn't have levels in his voice as sonu

but still rashid is one of my top 3 singers in the arabic world

you may say abdullmajeed abdullah's voice is similler to sonu's voice

my top 3 arabic singers are:
abdullmajeed abdullah from ksa

rashid almajid from ksa

saber alrubaey from tunisia

what about your top 3 arabic singers?

yusi
12th April 2005, 09:39 AM
I forgot something

I've heard so many songs of kumar sanu and udit narayan
it is nearly 4-6 years I'm hearing indian songs

but they coudn't convince me as much as sonu

they have songs as beautiful as sonu but the voice, the rendition
and versitality makes the difference here
sonu is superior in them

and I believe sonu is going to be a legend like mohammad rafi and others after some years.

sanju
12th April 2005, 08:48 PM
yusi, i would never agree with you. sonu is not that much good.
i think udit narayan has got the sweetest voice in hindi films. and kumar sanus voice creates a magic feeling to my experience. it goes deepily in to my heart when he sings tu meri zindagi hai...

by the way, which song of sonu nigam is your favourite?

Deep_Secrets
13th April 2005, 03:43 AM
Sonu Nigam is really starting to annoy me with his crybaby voice...listen to Jaana Nahin Tha from black or something and you'll know what I mean.

Sanju, I am with you :wink: .

yusi
13th April 2005, 11:56 AM
do you know something,

I agree with you there some few songs that I don't like from sonu

but I like this fact at the same time :shock:

because it shows that he does every thing and tries new things and enter new feilds, so it is expected from him to fail in some and succeed in another.

actually I prefer the person who is bold to do different and unusual things to another who just stay at the safe coast
because the first person will be creative whereas the other will just repeat himself :!:

creativity requires courage and the person who makes mistakes is the one who learns

actually I've heard different kind of music but when I found sonu I was amazed :shock:

I felt like he was tailored for me :D

Deep_secrets feels his voice like crybaby voice, but as for me I feel his voice is full of emotions and very natural that I feel like I'm watching a clip or living the song
he is the only singer that made me feel that I'm not hearing a singer, I'm watching an actor instead through his songs

Yaar mangiyasi did magic to me. you can't imagine what happened to me when I heard it for the first time.
I was like :shock: :cry: :roll:

when I hear the way sonu sang it specially the part when he says "manglay" I feel something like a damp inside me
I really can't discribe it :roll:

as for my favourite songs
thay are soooooooooooo many
but i'll try to mention some of them:

dil ka qaraar
yaar mangyasi
kal ho na ho
main ho na
dhal ne lagi hai raat
tanha
mere sive
aa bukary tujhe
zindgy moot na banjaye
meri duniya hai
tera jadu chal gaya
saathiya
mera rang de basanti
satarangy
yeh bi khudi
chand sameny hai
rama rama

and many many............... that's why he is the best for me "so many beautifull songs"

sorry for the spelling, you know I'm not an indian :)

and sorry to write too much

Deep_Secrets
13th April 2005, 12:04 PM
Yusi I did not mean that I don't like him AT ALL...I just meant that in some songs he overdoes some emotions... :D and Jaana Nahin Tha is one of them. It's from Blackmail...

He was really beautifull in Dil Ka Qaraar...

sudipoli
13th April 2005, 12:47 PM
here r some udit narayan's beautiful songs that u can listen anytime:
1)ghar se nikalte hi
2)jadoo bhari aankho
3)meri saaso mein basa hai tera
4)yeh ajnabi

sanju
13th April 2005, 12:48 PM
yusi, you cant make him a legend. just look at a small list bellow.

kumar sanu

1 nazar ke samne jigar ke paas -aashiqui
2 tu meri zindagi hai
3 mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai- saajan
4 jiye to jiye kaise - saajan
5 teri unmeed tera intezar - deewana
6 jeeta tha jiske liye - dilwale

udit narayan

1 dil hai ki manta nahin
2 tu pyar hai kisi aur ka
3 ae ajnabi tu bhi kabhi - dil se
4 mujhe neend na aaye - dil

these are the legendary songs of hindi films, and i dont think sonu can add any songs which can compete with these.
[/u]

seldon1985
21st April 2005, 09:01 PM
hello all,

excellent thoughts stirring about this forum, and more specifically, about this topic. It is so very difficult to compare the two different voices - Sonu can definitely sing nostalgic songs well, while Udit's songs evoke that mental image of the great man (Udit) smiling to you as he sings. I have seen concerts from both performers and I must say, Sonu can perform at a higher level. Udit's live performances have severely gone downhill, since he now tends to be seen in concerts with a larger group of artists. Thus, you feel lucky to hear 5 or 6 songs from the man himself. I have grown up an Udit Narayan fan, I have sung his songs to many, the asian population of my entire university knows my voice and my enthusiasm for Udit - which of course makes me obviously partial to Udit. With such late great hits as Main Yahaan Hoon (Veer Zaara), Yeh Hum Aa Gaye Hain Kahaan (from the same movie), and songs from Swades Udit is still in control of Bollywood music...But Sonu is definitely not behind. Do Pal is a chartbuster - probably the best song that I have heard him sing. He fits the character perfectly and sings like a master. I am a young kid of only 19 and I find only a few zealous Udit followers of my age; it is sonu that is gaining height and popularity within my age group. I wish the best for both legends of our time! I leave by saying something that does not belong in this forum: I cannot believe and am highly disappointed that Kunal Ganjawala won the Filmfare award for Best Male Playback singer!

seldon1985
27th April 2005, 09:27 PM
can anyone please give me some information on bollywood music concerts for this summer on the East coast of America (New Jersey area)? I would especially like information on the top bollywood singers of today, including udit, sonu, alka, kumar sanu even etc. thank you for your help!

waleed904
28th April 2005, 07:32 AM
can anyone please give me some information on bollywood music concerts for this summer on the East coast of America (New Jersey area)? I would especially like information on the top bollywood singers of today, including udit, sonu, alka, kumar sanu even etc. thank you for your help!

:shock: Hey waz up, you live real close to me. well I did not get any information about a concert. but if I do, i'll let you know. :shock: :thumbsup:

seldon1985
28th April 2005, 03:13 PM
Heyy there!

Nice to know other Udit/Sonu fans live on the east coast! lol. I did some research myself and found a potentially exciting concert for this summer. here is the link: http://www.poojanka.com/

Udit, Alka, Hariharan, Aditya, Deepa, Sukhwinder Singh, Alisha, etc. I personally like the one on one concerts the best, when the troupe consists of Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik, or something to that effect. However, I guess I must take what I can get! These artists have some amazing hits this year: Kisna, Swades, Veer Zaara, countless more... Tell me what you all think about this, will it be worth spending the money to go to in your opinions?

juliee roddick
18th May 2005, 12:09 PM
Both Sonu nigam and udit narayan are great singers
we cant compare them

both have differnet voices ...

============================================
bad credit home mortgage loan.org (htp://www.badcredithomemortgageloan.org)

hi
18th May 2005, 12:29 PM
did sonu nigam sing the song....frm pardes...dil diwana....?

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:20 PM
both are top notch

ajay05
1st June 2005, 07:39 PM
Hey Guys,
Did u c Sonu's new song "chanda ki doli".I think that the song is brilliant.Heard hes gonna make more videos of all the songs from this album.Tell ya what I even have his personel e-mail id so if ya want it . . . . . . . . reply. bye

chaotic whisperz
1st June 2005, 09:04 PM
Hey Guys,
Did u c Sonu's new song "chanda ki doli".I think that the song is brilliant.Heard hes gonna make more videos of all the songs from this album.Tell ya what I even have his personel e-mail id so if ya want it . . . . . . . . reply. bye

the dude's awesome, but who really wants to email him?????????????????/

ajay05
2nd June 2005, 08:01 PM
The dude really is awesome but there are people who want to mail him. So this little bit of information is for them.New news is that he is shooting for another video soon.So I guess that should be out after a couple of weeks.

chaotic whisperz
3rd June 2005, 11:45 PM
The dude really is awesome but there are people who want to mail him. So this little bit of information is for them.New news is that he is shooting for another video soon.So I guess that should be out after a couple of weeks.

do you think he actually has time to personally reply to all the emails ppl would send to him??

PR probably takes care of that... :roll: :wink:

tamanaa
17th June 2005, 02:28 PM
Thanx ajay05 for Sonus mail id. I have been trying to get that for ages now.u r a real sweetheart.Thanx, bye

ajay05
17th June 2005, 02:32 PM
Hey no sweat Tamanaa. Mail me is u need more syuff on sonu. I got some grat photos of him. I also have posters, banners, fliers etc. Great to know another Sonu fan. Bbye :D :D :D

tamanaa
17th June 2005, 02:36 PM
i would really like some photos of Sonu.please please pleae mail them to me my mail id is : tamanaa_m@yahoo.com
looks like u r a major fan of Sonus. I think that he is just fab and he looks cute too. what else does a girl need. sigh
do mail
bye

chaotic whisperz
21st June 2005, 07:19 PM
okay, this is just sad............................................... .....................

but it makes me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ajay05
24th June 2005, 03:31 PM
hmmmmm ....................... ass is all I can say

chaotic whisperz
24th June 2005, 10:12 PM
hmmm........... loser is all i can say...... oh no i can say more.......... sad, pathetic loser.................

ajay05
18th July 2005, 01:59 PM
Hey Guys ............... why so quiet all of a sudden.Did u know that Sonu is going to Kabul to perform.The shows on the 20th I think.

tamanaa
18th July 2005, 02:04 PM
Hey Ajay05, sorry for not replyin. WH ARENT U ANSWERING TO MY MAILS ................................ anyway good for sonu that he's goin to Kabul.Hope its safe

mail me