PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the new forum on MGR

RR
7th March 2014, 09:08 PM
Welcome to our latest addition - a brand new forum exclusively for discussions on Makkal Thilagam MGR!

Due to overwhelming response, we have created a new forum just for discussions on the Ponmanachemmal, and the one-and-only, Bharath Ratna MGR! Now, there is no need to limit discussions to just one thread but can examine several facets of the legend through specific threads. Go on and have a field day, riding on nostalgia as well as educating the new generations of the various achievements of MT in this fine art of cinema and beyond! As always, please maintain decorum and level-headeness in all your discussions.

Happy discussing!

ujeetotei
7th March 2014, 09:49 PM
Thank you Sir.

idahihal
7th March 2014, 09:56 PM
Thank you sir. We felt very happy and expect more and more about our Makkal thilagam in this forum.

Russellbpw
7th March 2014, 10:57 PM
http://i501.photobucket.com/albums/e413/subbuchennai/Capture-1_zps0f574f65.jpg (http://s501.photobucket.com/user/subbuchennai/media/Capture-1_zps0f574f65.jpg.html)

Richardsof
8th March 2014, 05:36 AM
மக்கள் திலகம் எம்ஜிஆர் - அவர்களின் மையம் திரியில் இடம் பெற்ற அத்தனை பாகங்களையும் தனி பிரிவாக

அமைத்து எங்களை மகிழ்ச்சி வெள்ளத்தில் ஆழ்த்திய மையம் நிறுவனர்களுக்கு இதயங்கனிந்த நன்றி .

மையம் நிர்வாகிகள் திரு pr . திரு nov மற்றும் மக்கள் திலகம் திரியில் பதிவிட்ட எல்லா நண்பர்களுக்கும்

பார்வையாளர்களுக்கும் நன்றியினை தெரிவித்து கொள்கின்றோம் .

RAGHAVENDRA
8th March 2014, 04:21 PM
Dear RR
Well done. A pleasant and welcome surprise. A separate forum for MGR would benefit all MGR fans to discuss any thing under the Sky on varied topics. I am sure this would be a welcome move for MGR fans.
My hearty congratulations once again both for the Moderators and MGR fans for paving way and creating the necessity by extending a very good response for creating separate forum for discussions on MGR.

Russellisf
8th March 2014, 06:36 PM
Thank you Sir:happydance::happydance:

Welcome to our latest addition - a brand new forum exclusively for discussions on Makkal Thilagam MGR!

Due to overwhelming response, we have created a new forum just for discussions on the Ponmanachemmal, and the one-and-only, Bharath Ratna MGR! Now, there is no need to limit discussions to just one thread but can examine several facets of the legend through specific threads. Go on and have a field day, riding on nostalgia as well as educating the new generations of the various achievements of MT in this fine art of cinema and beyond! As always, please maintain decorum and level-headeness in all your discussions.

Happy discussing!

siqutacelufuw
19th April 2015, 07:46 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2q0mwie.png

Dear RR,

Thank you very much for having commenced a new Forum to discuss about the achievements of our beloved God M.G.R. in order to know by the present younger generation.

RR
9th October 2015, 09:34 AM
Dear MGR Fans,

We heard your comments and feedback to appoint a moderator for this forum. I am happy to tell you that Thiru. Ravichandran has kindly accepted our invititation and has volunteered to be a moderator of the MGR forum. Pls give him your full support and help to keep this a clean place for fruitful discussions.. Thanks!

RAGHAVENDRA
9th October 2015, 09:46 AM
Dear Administrators and RR
Again another good move to have one moderator for this forum and I am sure this would go a long way in maintaining a harmony among the members of the HUB.
Well done.

Richardsof
9th October 2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks R.R sir and NOV sir .

orodizli
9th October 2015, 03:50 PM
Dear MGR Fans,

We heard your comments and feedback to appoint a moderator for this forum. I am happy to tell you that Thiru. Ravichandran has kindly accepted our invititation and has volunteered to be a moderator of the MGR forum. Pls give him your full support and help to keep this a clean place for fruitful discussions.. Thanks!
Hearty Thanks to HUB Administrators Mr. RR., & Mr. Nov., Kindly Granted Mr. Tiruppur Racichandran - Moderator of MAKKALTHILAGAM MGR., FORUM...Thanks once again...

oygateedat
11th October 2015, 09:01 PM
On behalf of makkal thilagam devotees, I sincerely thanks to the hub administrators Mr.RR & Mr.Nov.

Regds

S.Ravichandran