PDA

View Full Version : Download Songs...

svaisn
9th February 2005, 10:15 AM
Hi

If any one has the song "Aararirooo Padiyatharoo thoongi pona thaarooo....." - KJY from the film "Thaiikku Oru Thalathu" - Music By IR. Please send it to me - svaisn@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in Advance

Raaja Rasikan
15th February 2005, 08:51 AM
Hi svaisn,

Have you got that song, it was indeed a gem of a song...if you have got it please mail me.... min_thoothu@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Anand

P/s: I have a variety of IR collection but not this osng :(

svaisn
15th February 2005, 03:21 PM
Sorry Raaja,

I didnt get the song..

infact i went to Sathya bazzar in chennai...
There I got 4 IR MP3 CDs but none had this song :-(

rajasaranam
15th February 2005, 07:53 PM
Hi Anand And Karthick,

I Sent you the Song In MP3 And RM formats :-)

Anand did you get the CD titled Sad Songs of Raja in MP3. this Collection has got excellent songs. try getting this.

Raaja Rasikan
15th February 2005, 11:39 PM
Dear Rajasaranam,

Iam sorry to say that i have not recd any mail from you. Can you plz send it again.

And regarding Sad Songs of Raja..i have a different collections...if you need any plz lemme ask me..lemme check my database..

Thanks in advance,
Anand

rajasaranam
16th February 2005, 12:09 AM
Dear Anand,

check your inbox later as i didnt receive any mailer daemon.
neway iam sending it again.
Regarding the MP3 Collection... sorry the question was meant for Karthick:-(
Thanks for Asking me Ill check on whether i dont have any songs and let you know. THe one song which iam hunting currently is 'Manidha Manidha ini un..." from the movie 'Kan sivandhaal Man sivakkum' If you have Send it to Saranam75@sify.com

Regards,

fan_ir
16th February 2005, 02:29 AM
rajasaranam
i hope this is the one thought the quality is't not good!

http://web.music.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=62047

Raaja Rasikan
16th February 2005, 10:18 PM
Dear Saravanan,

Thanks so much.....

Anand

rajasaranam
16th February 2005, 11:07 PM
fan_ir,

Thanks for the link. though the Quality was not very good iam listening to it with great admiration. what a composition. This was the first song i belive to have used WCM to its fullest in bringing out the revolutionary aspect through music. VM also at his best. this song should find a way into Manisekarans landmark songs IMHO.

Raaja Rasikan,

I thought of resending it as i recieved a mailer daemon for second time i sent. Neway you got that song. hope u get melted by the song....

svaisn
17th February 2005, 09:08 AM
Thanks Saravanan,

I have some problem in downloading the song... The page gets expired when i try downloading it...

Anyways, Thanks once again dude....

Karthik

Thingazh
7th April 2005, 07:59 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a song sang by KS Chitra for the movie Innisai Mazhai music by Isaignani.

The song goes like this...
Oru pachaikodi naan kaatinen
unnai patrikolla kai neetinen
iru kannal bathil sonnal
en idhayam muzhuthum unathu uruvamthan

The movie also had nice songs like "Mangai Nee Maangani" sang by IR & SN Surendar. I cld find all the songs from this movie from coolgoose except for the above (Oru pachaikodi). I cld not find it anywhere else on the net too. If anyone has pls do let me know...
Thank you.

sseshadri75
8th May 2005, 09:29 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a song sang by KS Chitra for the movie Innisai Mazhai music by Isaignani.

The song goes like this...
Oru pachaikodi naan kaatinen
unnai patrikolla kai neetinen
iru kannal bathil sonnal
en idhayam muzhuthum unathu uruvamthan

Did you find this song in coolgoose?