PDA

View Full Version : Thinanthoorum...

Oldposts
7th November 2004, 09:35 AM
Topic started by Gautham (gauthamands@yahoo.co.in) (@ rasbtnlchn218.184.145.203.touchtelindia.net) on Wed Oct 20 23:47:06 EDT 2004.

nedunaeramaagiyum
oru paerunthum stoppingil nirkkavillai!
drivergalai thitti thittiyae
vaai valithathu!
kadaisiyaai oru paerunthu
mihuntha kanathudan vanthathu...
thotri, mundiyadithu yaeri
pithungi ninraen!
kuuttamaaga irunthathaal
aduthadutha niruthangalil
nirkkavillai...
manathil chinnathaaga mahilchi!
ovvoru niruthathilum
yaaroo oruvan
driverai thittuhiraan!
yennai polavae...

Oldposts
Hi gau,
konjam kulappara maathiri irunthathu...last vari padithathum kulappam theernthathu!!....nalllaa thaan irukkuthu!

Oldposts
Neengga erunathu 12 B ya..illei Pallavana ???
Bas driver nitkaathatarku ore kaaranamthaan....ippoallaam vetti pasunggathaan bus stoppil nippaanga...intha vettinggale ean naame eathanumnuthaan drivers nikkirathu ille !!!!

ethu eppadiyo...kavithei arumei.Syabas!

Oldposts
hi Gautham anna,
nadaimurayil dinamum paarpathiae nayamaaga vadithullirgal. nalla kavithai.

Oldposts
Gautham,

Kavithai nice. I think everybody might have experienced this. I have read a poem with the same 'karu' in anandha vikatan recently. You too might have read it. this is better but lengthier. The 'karu' is so familiar that everyone wants to write on it.

-gokul

Oldposts
Hi gautham,

"Saavai azhathukkondu varubaval"- a short story collection by ThalavaiSundaram (Kumudham editor).

In one of the stories, he describes the way, he would hold the bars guarding the seat of a leaving passenger, to avoid another stander, from owning the seat.
He swears at a person who shows a body language as if he is going to get down in the next stop but stays till the terminus.The temptation and expectations would be in vain. I have experienced this personally when i was schooling.

-gokul

Oldposts
Hi gautham,

Thalavai sundaram was from a village nearby mine. he has travelled in the same buses that I travel in when i go to my native. This thought itself makes the poem intimate to our hearts.

I think that is the strength of ur verses. Taking happenings of day to day life make the poem simpler but the impact stronger.

The only think that irks me is writing tamil in english. I lost interest in writing into the hub jus bcos of that. "zha" doesnt vibrate when written in english. Poetess Kanimozhi has said once that, a language will start decaying once the written form gets eroded. OK we will try for some alternative soon.
keep writing Gautham. and save them.
-gokul

Oldposts
Hi gautham,

Thalavai sundaram was from a village nearby mine. he has travelled in the same buses that I travel in when i go to my native. This thought itself makes the poem intimate to our hearts.

I think that is the strength of ur verses. Taking happenings of day to day life make the poem simpler but the impact stronger.

The only think that irks me is writing tamil in english. I lost interest in writing into the hub jus bcos of that. "zha" doesnt vibrate when written in english. Poetess Kanimozhi has said once that, a language will start decaying once the written form gets eroded. OK we will try for some alternative soon.
keep writing Gautham. and save them.
-gokul

Oldposts
Hi gokul,
romba arumayaaga involvementooda vimarsanam seithu irukkiraai!...nadaimurai lifea kavithayaaga kondu varuvathu anaivaraalum unarappadum. karppanai kavithai purinthavarhalaal mattumae unarappadum..sari thaanae?....nadaimurai life kavithai vegu sulabamaaga karu kidaippathaal udanukkudan yelutha mudihirathu..avvalavae!

Oldposts
Geno has been constantly writing on how to post in Tamil in various threads. Please see if you could post in Tamil.

Your kavidhai is worth 40(including 10 grace marks)! Please keep writing!

tiruttakkan

Oldposts
Hi thiru,
thanks for grace marks....mmm, romba paavappadureenga!...ippo muthalukkae mosam pola totalaa kavithai upload pannaalae problem varuthae!...yaetho foul play problem occurs....innum sila kavithaigal upload panna kaathirukkiraen...problem solve panna mudiyuma?..intha problem vimarsana kaditham yeluthum pothu varuvathillai..athaan kaaranam puriyavillai...mmm.
<a name="last"></a>