View Full Version : Achu Murukku recipe wanted

hemakk
4th February 2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks in advance.

hemakk.

R
4th February 2005, 06:47 PM
Hello Hemakk,

This recipe is from Mrs.Revathy Shanmugham's collection; yet to give a try.

ACHU MURUKKU

Raw rice 2 cup, sugar 1 ½ cup, urad flour ¾ cup, sesame seeds
1 tbsp, oil

Soak rice in water. The consistency shd be thicker and the texture should be like butter. Now, mix sugar, urad flour to rice batter and grind like dosa batter. Transfer into a separate vessel and mix with sesame seeds.

Heat oil and put the achu murukku karandi.

Once the karandi is hot, take it out and put the karandi in the batter. Three fourth of the achu should be dipped in batter.

Then, take the achu karandi out and place in the hot oil. While it is getting cooked, the achu and murukku will come out separately. Now, remove the achu from the oil, cook the murukku on two sides.

Tips

Since the sugar is added to the flour make sure the flame is not sim or high. Otherwise, murukku will turn into red and the taste will not be good.

So, till the end, flame should be in medium fire.

hemakk
4th February 2005, 07:56 PM
hallo R,

thank you very much, i tried yesterday with Appam batter, it didn't come out. i used Jaggery instead of suger, now i will try with suger., let you know the result. once again thank you

hemakk

hemakk
4th February 2005, 10:18 PM
hallo R,
hallo everybody,

did you know how to make the sweets(any) with out milk, b'ze one of my friend doesn't like the milk product of anything. if you guy's know any type of sweets to make with out add the milk or instead of milk., pl. post it. thanks in advance

hemakk

R
5th February 2005, 12:48 AM
Do you have any particular sweet in mind, I mean, north or south Indian sweets? There are so many types of sweets available, so, post me yr reply.

Mysore pak is one of the famous south indian sweet (one more sweet called rava kesari); my Gujarati friend use to make a sweet called Sukhadi(gujarati sweet) which has wheat flour, sugar, guntar(edible gum) and ghee. These both are rich and delicious, as far as I know. Many more sweets are there!!

Bye.

R
5th February 2005, 12:52 AM
Just now, I remember..Even in the sukhadi sweet, it has ricotta cheese, so, yr friend does not want it too, guess!?

hemakk
5th February 2005, 02:14 AM
yes R,

she likes sweets (any sweets) without milk product. just name it if i want the receipe means i will ask you.

just i asked my friend, she said she doesn't like the cheese also, and she said she doesn't know they add milk product means she will try and taste that sweet.

hope she will taste and enjoy, if i make that Sukhadi sweet and give it to her. so pl. post that Sukhadi sweet receipe.

guntar (edible gum) means seaweed or agar-agar or chine grass right!

thanks

R
5th February 2005, 03:46 AM
Hello Hemakk,

Will post the sukadi sweet by tonight. Guntar is not china grass, BTW. It is a gujarati word which is edible gum in English. That is what my friend said.

And, you can even check at Tamilnadu Delicacies for sweet recipes. Meanwhile, will give you the sweet names as far as I know which does not contain milk.

Bye.

R
5th February 2005, 02:54 PM
wheat flour 1 cup
jaggery, ghee, ricotta cheese & gundar(edible gum) 1/2 cup each
dry fruits or nuts as much as u want

Deep fry the gundar in ghee till the brown color comes. Let it get cold and crush into powder.

Fry the jaggery in 1/2 cup of ghee till it gets melted and the jaggery will come on top of the ghee. This is the right time to add flour, Stir them and continue till the color changes into light brown.

Now, add ricotta cheese, crushed gundar and dry fruits/nuts, stir them till they all got mixed up well.

Finally, pour them in a plate and cut into square shape and when it gets cold, remove them.

Delicious sukhadi is ready.

Hemakk, You can try the above without adding sukhadi becoz basic sukhadi will be prepared by using wheat flour, jaggery and ghee. Considering tastes, we are adding more ingredients. Have not tried without ricotta cheese. If you want, can give a try.

R
5th February 2005, 04:09 PM
a small error-pls correct the sentence as "without adding ricotta cheese"......

thanks for understanding.

hemakk
5th February 2005, 08:54 PM
thanks R,

i will try and let you know the result. s, i will check Tamilnadu Delicacies also.

hemakk

hemakk
9th February 2005, 08:55 PM
hai R,

i couldn't find the edible gum in the Indian store, where can i find it, how its looks like?., what is in Tamil word?or Hindi word? if you know pl.post it. thank you

hemakk

R
9th February 2005, 10:21 PM
Helllo Hemakk,

Guntar or Gundar-this is the name; Not sure whether it is gujarati or hindi name. The color is brown mixed white and looks like crystals. Instead of asking for edible gum, you can ask for gundar. If the shop person is a gujarati or Marathi, definitely they will know abt it.

Try at the spices section-where you get cloves, cardamom etc.

Actually, if you dont deep fry it properly, it will stick at yr teeth! The entire sweet will get spoiled because, after all it is a edible gum.

Hope this is enough.

hemakk
10th February 2005, 02:45 AM
thanks R, i will check it.

one more question, i tried Achu Murukku, it didn't seperate from the mould, i tried so many times, at last i got tired so i poured just like vada, b'ze i like the taste of that receipe, i worried about what mis. i made, my baby also like Achu Murukku, she likes that Achu Murukku shape.

R
10th February 2005, 03:07 AM
Sorry, Hemakk. As I mentioned earlier, have not tried it at all since dont have that mould with me. But, use to try all other dishes of Mrs.Revathy Shanmugham and her recipes are really great and the consistency use to be very perfect.

Recently, made laddu from her collection and it came out without any problem (first time, in my lifetime made it) and also shared with my friends and they also got a good result!!

Hope that someone will help you out w.r.t. achu murukku.

gv
10th February 2005, 05:50 AM
Hello R
Which collection of Revathy Shanmughams recipe you have?
Can you pls post her recipes if posssible
Thanks in Advance

GV

R
10th February 2005, 05:59 AM
Hello gv,

I got her collections from Aval Tamil magazine. For my convenience, translated most of them in English in a word document.

Apart from that, one more collection-Mrs.KH had posted me the Tamil version(rice, chatni and tiffin varieties).

If you want, let me know ur id and post you.

Bye.

Shanthy
10th February 2005, 12:13 PM
Is this atchu murruku is that you heat the atchu in hot oil the dip it in batter then put it in oil it will come off. I have a recipe for this. Mix 2 cups of steamed plain flour half a cup sugar and two eggs. Make the bater to the correct consistency with water. Try the atchu. Make sure you heat the atchu before dip in the bater.

hemakk
10th February 2005, 07:17 PM
hai R,

its ok, but i love that taste of the receipe. i will check other receipes. thank you

hemakk
10th February 2005, 07:18 PM
hai shanthy,

you didn't mention which plain flour we have to steam it. if you have time pl.post it.

di
10th February 2005, 11:52 PM
hi R,
cld u plz email me also Revathy Shanmugam's recipes in english? my email is sagi_76_22@hotmail.com....thnx

R
11th February 2005, 04:34 PM
Surely will send you soon.. thanks.

R
12th February 2005, 05:48 AM
Hello di,

Just now, sent one set of Mrs.Revathy's recipes. This is for yr info.,

Bye.

Shanthy
13th February 2005, 04:07 AM
Hi Hemak

I use refined or polished wheat flour called plain flour or white flour. You can get in any super market. You can steam as a whole packet in the steamer and shift it while its warm. It will keep for months in a airtight container. Is this the atchu murruku recipe you wanted or do you want to make murruku like jelebi?

Shanthy

hemakk
14th February 2005, 12:26 AM
thank you shanthy,

i will try your receipe let you know that result. if you have time pl. post that receipe also (murruku like jelebi). thanks

gvb
14th February 2005, 08:57 PM
Hello R,
Please send me Revathy shanmugam's recipes in english..My email Id is gvsugan@hotmail.com..
Thanks for taking out the time..

R
14th February 2005, 09:11 PM
Hello gvb,

Just now, sent one portion of the recipes to yr id. Let me know the receipt of the same.

Bye.

di
14th February 2005, 11:00 PM
Hi R,
thanks for sendimg me the recipes!

gkals
16th February 2005, 03:47 AM
Hi r,

Can y send Mrs revathy recipe collection to this id gkals@rediffmail.com

thanks in advance

from
kals

R
16th February 2005, 06:37 AM
Hi gkals,

Just now, sent one part of Mrs.Revathy's recipes. Do u want tamil version of rice, chatni and tiffin varieties too? Let me know..

dev
16th February 2005, 07:09 AM
Hi R,

can U pls send me Mrs.Revathy Shanmugam's recipe collection(both english & tamil) to dev_t2001@yahoo.co.in

shanta
16th February 2005, 10:42 AM
Hi R,

Just PM'ed you my email ID, when you get a chance could you please email me Mrs.Revathy's recipes too?

Thanks in advance.
Shanta

R
16th February 2005, 02:23 PM
Hi Shanta and dev,

Have sent the attachments to yr mail ids. this is for yr info.,

Bye.

dev
16th February 2005, 03:29 PM
Hi R,

Received the recipe collections...Many thanks...:)

ammu
16th February 2005, 07:36 PM
Hi R,
please send me the Mrs.Revathy Shanmugam's recipes To my ID ashu_9396@yahoo.com
THanks
Ammu

gvb
17th February 2005, 01:18 AM
Dear R,
I got ur attachment..Thanks a lot..If u have any other collection please send the same..U have mentioned about rice varieties and chutneys...I wud love to have that one..Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Suganthi

gkals
17th February 2005, 04:24 AM
Got your recipes.thanks a lot.Have u tried any of it?.

R
17th February 2005, 04:48 AM
Yes, tried all sandwiches using sandwich maker(quick and simple to make), a couple of kuzhambus, all dosas with chutnies, rava adai, rava idly, rava slices and semia idly.

Abt the rice, chatni etc. varieties, tried only a very few items. Semia dosa was nice. Instead of stuffing, I just mixed semia upma with dosa batter and made dosa.

Maybe hereafter, when I send the recipes, will pass on my opinion too next to the same.

sk
17th February 2005, 08:12 PM
Have any of u tried Mrs Revathy Shanmugams Kurma recipes?.I tried most of them.The recipes are very simple and easy.It came out well.

sk

gvb
17th February 2005, 08:41 PM
Hi R,
Thanks for all the recipes...Everything looks yummy..

gvb
17th February 2005, 08:49 PM
Hi R,
I was wondering if u have any collection for sweets and savories..I have only recently started cooking and am eager to try a lot of varieties..Any help wud be great..Thank you..

GVB

R
17th February 2005, 09:14 PM
Hi sk,

I too tried a couple of kurmas(today am going to make kos kurma) and particularly, mixed veg., kurma tastes great. Just like the hotel taste it is!!

R
17th February 2005, 09:18 PM
Hi gvb,

I have one more collection of Mrs.Revathy which has sweets and some savories alongwith kurma dishes. Since I translated everything from tamil into english, noted down in a short form. So, I am modifying. Soon, will send them to you.

And, have a collection of SUN TV recipes too. Will send tested sweets/savories and other dishes.

Bye.

hemakk
17th February 2005, 09:33 PM
hai R,

if you have time pl. send the above receipes to my id hemakkumar@gmail.com, thanks.

sk
18th February 2005, 12:50 AM
Kos kurma came out nicely.My husband liked it a lot.I'm daily tryin different kurma from Mrs Revathi shanmugam Collection.Even Chettinad kurma was different and nice.

Do u hve the recipe for chutneys?.

Regards,
sk

gvb
18th February 2005, 04:23 AM
Thanks R ..Will wait for ur mail then..I think its just great the way u are sharing the recipes..And for a beginner like me its really REALLY coming in handy!:)

Regards,
GVB

R
18th February 2005, 08:47 PM
No probs., Can I have yr id?

R
18th February 2005, 08:49 PM
Sorry, becoz of two different names, got confused. I sent the collections to you. Check it out.

hemakk
18th February 2005, 09:57 PM
thanks R,

i got your mails (receipes), thanks once again

hemakk

shanta
18th February 2005, 11:27 PM
Thanks, R. Got your recipe collections! Keep'em coming!
Good job!
- Shanta

Sun
19th February 2005, 12:29 AM
Hai R,

Could you please send me Mrs. Revathy shanmugam's recipes in english.My email id is fun2cook04@yahoo.com.

I take this moment to appreciate your good work. Hats off to you!!

thanks
sun

sk
19th February 2005, 05:33 AM
Can u Plz Fwd the chutney recipes to shree_shree80@hotmail.com?.

Thanx a Ton,
Regards,
sk

sk
19th February 2005, 07:59 PM
Hi R,

Got the recipe,Thanx a Ton.

Regards,
Sk

bhargavi.raj
19th February 2005, 10:56 PM
Hi,
Can anyone send me Revathy shanmugams recipe collections to my rajbhargs@gmail.com id. it will be of great use to me as i am just learning to cook southindian recipes.
THANKS
Bhargavi.

bhargavi.raj
19th February 2005, 10:57 PM
Pls send me the english version .

truebluemoon
19th February 2005, 11:33 PM
Hi R

Could you please send the english version to me? Email id: truebluemoon27@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot

Kavitha Ravi
21st February 2005, 09:26 PM
Dear R, I would be grateful if you could send me the recipes.
The english version please.
Thanks. Kavitha Ravi

Kavitha Ravi
21st February 2005, 09:29 PM
Sorry, my ID is chitras@pd.jaring.my
Thanks Kavitha Ravi

kkalidas
22nd February 2005, 06:19 PM
Dear R,

Can you please send me the english version of Revathy Shanmugham's recipe collection. My e-mail id is kkalidas@sghms.ac.uk

Many thanks

Kamini

Kavitha Ravi
22nd February 2005, 06:53 PM
Dear R , Thank you very much for your instant reply.
I really appreciate it.
I will try out the recipes soon.
Thanks. Kavitha Ravi

indu
23rd February 2005, 09:24 AM
Hi Mrs.R,
I have just now sent a private message requesting the recipes.
Hope you will be able to send them to me.

With thanks,
Indira.

indu
24th February 2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks very much R !! I am very happy to have so promptly recieved the sweets, kurma , kids recipes. But one attachment, titled revathirecipes.doc [ 152k ] , I am unable to open the document. Can you send it again , please ?
Sorry for the trouble.

No rush at all for the other file and the Sun tv recipes, take your time and please do send them whenever you are free to do so.
Thanks again ,
Indu.

dsankaran
25th February 2005, 03:13 AM
Dear R,

Could you please send Revathy Sahnmugam's recipe collection to dsankaran@yahoo.com?

Thanks in advance.

- D

gv
25th February 2005, 05:47 AM
Dear R,
Can you pls send me your recipe collection (i have revathi shanmugams collection from vikatan ) if you have any other recipe collection of her and also sun tv recipes can u pls send it to gv_viswa@yahoo.com

Thanks
GV

di
25th February 2005, 11:19 PM
hi R,
thanks for sending me the sweets recipe collection! if u have any more recipe collections do email them to me..!

gv
26th February 2005, 03:38 AM
Dear R,
Can you pls send me your recipe collection (i have revathi shanmugams collection from vikatan ) if you have any other recipe collection of her and also sun tv recipes can u pls send it to gv_viswa@yahoo.com

Thanks
GV

gvb
26th February 2005, 07:11 AM
Hi R,
got ur "Sweets" recipes..I cudn't reply sooner cos i had aproblem with my computer..i tried some 3 recipes already and the results were good..So once again thank you..

GVB

indu
27th February 2005, 12:54 PM
Hi R,
Now I have recieved the said document file and am able to view the recipes. It was nice that you had posted your comments on the dishes you had tried. In fact, am going to try semia dosai this evening itself !!
Can't wait to recieve your other recipes/ your suntv collections etc.

Kudos to you for sharing with others. Thanks a whole bunch.
Bye.

Kavitha Ravi
1st March 2005, 12:59 PM
dear Mrs. R, I would be very grateful if you could send me the Sun T.V collections and also the chutney recipes.
I am very sorry to trouble you. Thanks in advance.
Kavitha Ravi

dev
1st March 2005, 01:16 PM
Hi R,

Please send me the sun Tv collection to dev_t2001@yahoo.co.in

R
1st March 2005, 11:09 PM
Hi Dev,

I thought of opening a new thread and posting SUN TV recipes which is easier than modifying and sending file by file. You all dont have to wait.

Soon, will post the SUN TV collections. Let me know if you want everything or only tested recipes.

Bye.

Kavitha Ravi
2nd March 2005, 02:28 AM
Dear R, please send all the recipes. Thanks
KR

Surya
2nd March 2005, 02:32 AM
Use the AACHI MIX.
Remember, Oorellam pechu, murrukku na aachi! :lol2:

dev
2nd March 2005, 10:20 AM
Receved the sidedish recipes collection...Thanks R...:)

dev
2nd March 2005, 10:58 AM
Just send in all the recipes R... Thanks...

dev
2nd March 2005, 10:59 AM
Else posting it all in a new thread is also fine... No probs...:)

hemakk
10th March 2005, 08:23 PM
hai R,
hai everybody,

i need help for samosa. i don't know how to fold the samosa sheets., the triangle shape. i bought the sheets from the china stores. if anybody know. pl, post it, advance thanks.

hay! R, i bought edible gum also, i am going to make that sukhadi sweet, i will let you know the taste and result.

di
11th March 2005, 12:14 AM
hi R,
thanks for emailing me the side dished recipe collection!

hemakk
14th March 2005, 05:59 PM
hai R,

i made that sukhadi sweet, it came out very good, but we didnt like that taste, it looks good, we didnt like the edible gum smell, i have to try with out that.

R
14th March 2005, 06:33 PM
Surprised to hear..becoz, once you fry it well in ghee, should not find any smell (can find out by taste only); especially, my kids and friends' kids loved it becoz of the distinct taste from the other sweets. Anyways, people taste will differ..

When I made this sweet at the first time, did not fry gum properly in ghee; so sticked at our teeth!

Without that gum and ricotta cheese, it will not make any big difference..just an urundai made with wheat flour and jaggery..that is all..

hemakk
15th March 2005, 12:09 AM
oh! sorry R, i fried very well, it came out just like puffed rice. is it correct way or not.

yesterday, i hubby's b'day so i tried, our friends also came for lunch, they said taste is different like you told but they also didn't like the taste and the smell, sorry about to say this.

R
15th March 2005, 12:31 AM
No regrets, Hema..As I told, tastes differ..

My gujarati friend gave me this recipe and she said that it is very popular in Gujarat as sukhadi and in Maharashtra, a different version called god papdi.. Being from south India, it is difficult to accept their style of tastes..

tomato
15th March 2005, 09:01 AM
hallo R,
hallo everybody,

did you know how to make the sweets(any) with out milk, b'ze one of my friend doesn't like the milk product of anything. if you guy's know any type of sweets to make with out add the milk or instead of milk., pl. post it. thanks in advance

hemakk

Hi Hema,
First of all i must say ur friend is very lucky to have 'you' as a friend. I really appriciate the fact that u r so lovingly offering her to make the kind of sweet she likes.

Well having said all that, the sweets that I know to make without using milk r
'Sheera'- it is made with rava, sugar and ghee

'broken wheat payasam' - broken wheat, jaggery, coconut milk

'khichidi/pongal'- this has rice, split green gram, jaggery/sugar and grated coconut as the main ingredients.

So if u r interested any any of the above I can post the recipes, do let me know

hemakk
15th March 2005, 09:03 PM
hai tomato,

thanks for your comments,

you mentioned above the sweets, i dont know how to make that ['broken wheat payasam' - broken wheat, jaggery, coconut milk], if you have time pl.post it. thanks.

one more question ['khichidi/pongal'- this has rice, split green gram, jaggery/sugar and grated coconut as the main ingredients.], this is the sweet pongal receipe. am i right?
if it right means i know that.

thanks for asking for all those things.

tomato
16th March 2005, 08:56 AM
Hi Hema,
when I said khichidi/pongal I did mean sweet pongal.

Here is the broken wheat payasam recipe for u
1/2 cup broken wheat
1 cup coconut milk
jaggery - lemon sized
1/2 tsp powered cardamom
handful casahew + raisins

Rinse the broken wheat. In heavy bottomed saucepan put the broken wheat along with 1-2 cups water. Cook till done. Add jaggery, cashew and raisins. cook stirrring till jaggery melts. Add coconut milk and bring to a boil. Add cardomom pow. take off from heat. Serve hot.

The same payasam can be made using chana dal. For that, first cook chana dal in cooker for 4-5 whistles or till done. Then transfer to a heavy bottemod saucepan add jaggery and proceed as above. I personally like the chana dal payasam better, in fact it is one of my fav.
Hey chandramaan ugadi(new year) is just round the corner and traditionally we make this payasam for that day.

hemakk
16th March 2005, 08:08 PM
thnaks for your receipe, i will try that.

solona
31st March 2005, 06:10 AM
Hi Shanta and dev,

Have sent the attachments to yr mail ids. this is for yr info.,

Bye.

Could you please send me Revathy Shanmugam's english and tamil receipes to my email at SDebrisay@qni.com.au

Thanks a lot

P.S I am a cooking Fana too so if u need receipes contact me

Pearl
15th May 2005, 03:43 PM
Dear R,

Could you pl e-mail the receipt collections of Mrs. Ravathy's & also the Sun TV recipe collection

Thanx in advance,

Pearl

R
15th May 2005, 04:09 PM
Hi Pearl,

I can post the Mrs.Revathy's collection to yr id; but, the SUN TV recipes are in my PVR(recording mode of TV) & in my note book. If I start copying the entire recipes to the computer(word document), obviously, it will take very long which dont have time(sorry). That is why, have started a new thread so that can post once in a week some recipes.

Hope you understand.

R
15th May 2005, 04:24 PM
Hello Pearl,

I have sent Mrs.Revathy's collections to yr id and let me know the receipt of the same.

rsankar
16th May 2005, 03:49 PM
Hello R,

Could you please send me all collection of Mrs. Revathy shanmugam's recipes in Tamil version.
Thanks in advance.

rsankar.

R
16th May 2005, 05:41 PM
I dont have in tamil version; they are in english font. is that ok?

R
16th May 2005, 05:47 PM
Hello rsankar,

Have sent one file collection to you. Check yr inbox and reply me..

Bye.

rsankar
16th May 2005, 06:43 PM
Hello Rama,
Just now I reply to your Id.

Thanks for sending me the tamil version.

Please send me the english version too.

Thanks.
rsankar.

Pearl
16th May 2005, 06:48 PM
Hi R,

coild you pl. re send Mrs Revathy's recipes both in tamil & english as I am un able to download the same from the attachment. I am sorry for the trouble & inconvenience I am giving you.

Thanx in advance,

Best Regards,
Pearl

Pearl
16th May 2005, 07:38 PM
Hi R,

Recd. yr. mails on Mrs. Revathy's recipes trying to download & open them having a problem with a few - will let you know if I need you to re send me some of the documents - hope it's o k with you. By the way do you have Mrs. Mano's recipes collection also - if so could it be possible for you to send me the same.

It's O K reg. the Sun TV collection - I understand - thanx & best regards,

Pearl

R
16th May 2005, 07:43 PM
No problem in sending again,Pearl.

And, reg., Mrs.Mano's recipes, do have the collection of hers. But, I deleted all of her non-veg., since take veg., only. Is that ok? Let me know..

gvb
16th May 2005, 07:49 PM
Hi Pearl,
Mrs.mano's and Hemantji's recipes are available under the thread "Hemant Trivedi's cookery e-book for free distribution" page 3..U can download it from there..

GVB

rsankar
17th May 2005, 03:19 AM
Hello R,

please send me the tamil and english version of Mrs.Shanmugam's all recipes to me again.

It doesn't open. please send me again.

rsankar.

mona
2nd December 2006, 01:01 PM
could pls send Ms. Revathy Shanmugam receipes to the following
e mail id:
ramohoin@rediffmail.com

Thanks a lot

sanravi
14th December 2006, 08:34 PM
No problem in sending again,Pearl.

And, reg., Mrs.Mano's recipes, do have the collection of hers. But, I deleted all of her non-veg., since take veg., only. Is that ok? Let me know..

hi R

cud u pls send me the recipe colleciton of revathy's, sunTV's and also Mrs. mano veg recipes to my id , sanravi_1970@sify.com

thanks in advance

mona
9th July 2007, 03:05 PM
hi R

Could u pls email the recipe collection of Mrs .Revathy to :mohan.sbt@gmail.com

tks in advance

mona

amitha
10th July 2007, 09:52 PM
Hi R:

Can you please send me your collection of recipes, especially Mrs. Ravathy Shanmugam's, in english version to amitha_n@hotmail.com please. Thanks in advance.

sreekulu
4th November 2007, 11:43 PM
Hi R:

Can you please send me your collection of Mrs. Revathy Shanmugam's recipes in English version to sindhusree@yahoo.com

Thankyou
Appreciate your help
skla

poorniav
8th January 2010, 01:57 PM
hi R,

Could you please send me all collection of Mrs. Revathy shanmugam's recipes in Tamil version.

Thanks in advance.

my mail id - indvi1@yahoo.co.in

poorni