PDA

View Full Version : What do they do

RAGHAVENDRA
20th December 2012, 10:47 AM
Curiosity prevails about the current status of yester year celebrities. Why not we share some info about them?

Leelavathi, popular Kannada actress and m/o Vinod Raj, feels proud of being a farmer. She has acted in many Tamil films and first being Pattinathar and acted in NT's Valar Pirai, KB's Aval Oru Thodar Kathai etc.
http://kannada.oneindia.in/img/2010/06/07-leelavathi3.jpg

A news item about her farming activities.

http://www.mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=broadcast&broadcastid=365949

vasudevan31355
23rd December 2012, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the thread Ragavendran sir. she is also acted in 'avargal' movie as rajini's mother.

Leleavathi

http://cdn1.supergoodmovies.com/FilesOne/actress-lelavathi-out-of-danger-49248179.jpg

RAGHAVENDRA
23rd December 2012, 10:11 AM
thank you for the kind response vasudevan sir, and for sharing the info on Leelavathi. Let us all like minded can develop this to an info bank on the status of yesteryear celebrities with the help of resources online and magazines or any other sources that may come in our way.

RAGHAVENDRA
23rd December 2012, 10:14 AM
and welcome back Vasu Sir, after a break owing to your official commitments. Hope and eager to read your ever-interesting postings.

adiram
12th February 2013, 05:20 PM
This thread is hang up with just one artist Leelavathi.

Some yester year hubbers can continue with informations of other old artists.

adiram
12th February 2013, 06:15 PM
Can anyone write about actress RAJASHREE..?

I think she had introduced in late 50s.

I am seeing her in many old songs, including one song with Anandan, starts as "anbil aaduthe... inbam theduthe" like that. (forgot the name of the movie).

She acted upto middle of 70s, and if I am not wrong, till 'naalai namadhe' (1975)

She has acted more with Jaishankar, Gemini, Muthuraman, MGR and less with Shivaji.

Now we can see her in functions where the old artists are falicitated.

More detailed information please....

RAGHAVENDRA
24th February 2013, 07:50 PM
ஒரு கால கட்டத்தில் சென்னை தூர்தர்ஷன் மெட்ரோ சேனல் நிகழ்ச்சிகளை பெரும் அளவில் மக்களிடம் பிரபலமாக்கியவர். இன்றைய தொகுப்பாளர்களுக்கெல்லாம் முன்னோடி. செவ்வாய்க்கிழமைகளில் இரவு 8.00 மணிக்கு பல்வேறு நிகழ்ச்சிகளைத் தொகுத்துத் தந்த பிரியா இன்று ..

விஜய் டி.வி. கிச்சன் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் நிகழ்ச்சியில் ...

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/miscel/metropriya_zps18d82aa6.jpg

adiram
25th February 2013, 07:10 PM
Mr. Raghavendra sir,

I am a regular watcher of kitchen super star programme every week sunday night (now the second programme of kitchen super star double is shown everyday at 7 pm)

I watched the final yesterday. Pooja was the title winner and Priya came as runner-up.

But till now I dont know she is 'Metro Priya'. Now from your post only I understood.

engo paarththa maadhiri irukkennu think pannoyirukken, but cant identified.

thanks for the information sir.

mr_karthik
12th August 2013, 05:23 PM
இவர்கள் தற்போது என்ன செய்துகொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள்?. நடிக்கிறார்களா அல்லது வேறெதும் பிஸினஸ் செய்கிறார்களா அல்லது தொலைக்காட்சிகளில் காம்பியரீங்க் ஏதும் (அப்படி எதுவும் கண்ணில் படவில்லை) அல்லது குடும்பம், குழந்தை, குட்டிகள் என்று ஒதுங்கி செட்டில் ஆகிவிட்டார்களா?. தெரிந்தவர்கள் எழுதலாமே.

கே.ஆர்.விஜயா
வெண்ணிற ஆடை நிர்மலா
காஞ்சனா
ராஜஸ்ரீ
லட்சுமி
விஜயலலிதா
ஜெயமாலினி
ஜெயகுமாரி
சி.ஐ.டி.சகுந்தலா
வாணிஸ்ரீ
ராஜன் - புஷ்பலதா
சௌகார் ஜானகி..

Richardsof
12th August 2013, 05:44 PM
கே.ஆர்.விஜயா -புது படம் ஒன்றில் தற்போது நடித்து கொண்டு வருகிறார் .
வெண்ணிற ஆடை நிர்மலா- தெய்வ மகள் -தொடர் சீரியலில் நடித்து கொண்டு வருகிறார் .
காஞ்சனா - பெங்களூரில் ஒய்வு
ராஜஸ்ரீ - சென்னையில் ஒய்வு
லட்சுமி- கன்னடம் மொழி ஊடகங்கலில் நிகழ்ச்சி நடத்துகிறார் .
விஜயலலிதா - தகவல் இல்லை
ஜெயமாலினி - தகவல் இல்லை
ஜெயகுமாரி - வறுமை நிலையில் உள்ளதாக தகவல் .
சி.ஐ.டி.சகுந்தலா -சென்னையில் ஒய்வு
வாணிஸ்ரீ - இரண்டு டாக்டர்களின் தாய் -ஹைதராபாதில் ஒய்வு
ராஜன் - புஷ்பலதா -மத போதகர்கள் -முழு நேரம் - சென்னை
சௌகார் ஜானகி..பெங்களூரில் ஒய்வு

mr_karthik
12th August 2013, 06:02 PM
டியர் வினோத் சார்,

கம்ப்யூட்டரைவிட விரைவாக தகவல்களை அள்ளித்தந்தமைக்கு மிக்க நன்றி...

gkrishna
31st August 2013, 02:49 PM
கார்த்திக் சார் /எஸ்வி சார்
விஜயலலிதா வளசரவாக்கம் அருகே குடி இருக்கிறார் என்று சுகவனம் (நெல்லை கண்ணன் மகன் படித்துறை திரைப்படம் இயக்குனர்) எழுதி இருந்தார் . ஜெயமாலினி மதுரை அருகே போலீஸ் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் ஒருவரை (திரு பார்த்திபன் என்று நினைவு) மணந்து கொண்டு அமைதி ஆன குடும்ப வாழ்கை வாழ்ந்து கொண்டு இருக்கிறார் என்று படித்த நினைவு ஜகன் மோகினி பாகம் 2 படத்தில் நடிக்க கேட்டதிற்கு முடியாது என்று சொன்னதாக கேள்வி
அபர்ணா என்று ஒரு நடிகை நான் வழ வைப்பேன் ஜஸ்டிசே கோபிநாத்,துணிவே துணை படங்களில் வருவார் இப்போது எங்கே உள்ளார்

gkrishna
31st August 2013, 03:01 PM
ராஜஸ்ரீ அவர்கள் இப்போது தமிழ்நாடு திரைப்பட துறை ஒன்றில் இயக்குனர் ஆக இருப்பதாக சமீபத்தில் படித்தேன் தலைவா திரைப்படம் வெளி ஆவர்த்ர்கு செர்டிபிகடே கொடுகவில்லை என்று படித்தேன்