ALL-TIME GREATEST TAMIL FILMMAKERS

1. Mani Ratnam
2. K. Balachander
3. Balu Mahendra
4. Mahendran
5. Shankar

catre
25th March 2005, 11:20 PM
THERE ARE NO GOOD TAMIL AND TELEGU FILM DIRECTORS BECAUSE THEY ALL STINK,!

DONT WATCH TELEGU AND TAMIL MOVIES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S, READ MY THREAD "TELEGU MOVIES, I DETEST THEM" AND POST A COUNTER ARGUMENT IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ilavenil
5th May 2005, 08:39 AM
THERE ARE NO GOOD TAMIL DIRECTORS BECAUSE THEY ALL STINK,!
DONT WATCH TAMIL MOVIES

Do you have a cold or what? Have your nose checked before something really bad happens :wink: .

chaotic whisperz
7th May 2005, 01:36 AM
never heard of any of em

HindustaniLadka
12th May 2005, 09:59 AM
I've only heard of Mani Ratnam...and i have to say he is one of the best directors in bollywood.

I have no idea who those other guys are though.

karthik_sa2
17th May 2005, 01:30 AM
LIST OF BEST DIRECTORS:
1] KAMALHAASAN
2] BALA
3] MANIRATNAM
4] SEVARAGHAVAN
5] SHANKER
6] K. BALACHADER
7]ARJUN
8] SURESH KRISHNA
9] SUNDER.C

hey
k.balachander is the best director.even kamalhasan wud agree to that.anybody wud agree to that.without him actors like kamalhasan,rajini,vivek,nagesh and the list goes on wudnt have emerged at the top.so i put him right at the top position...

chaotic whisperz
18th May 2005, 09:25 PM
if i aint heard of them, they cant be good

lordstanher
8th June 2005, 11:48 PM
k.balachander is the best director.even kamalhasan wud agree to that.anybody wud agree to that.without him actors like kamalhasan,rajini,vivek,nagesh and the list goes on wudnt have emerged at the top.so i put him right at the top position...

Um......I believe KB nearly got kicked out of the film industry bcos he was portraying women in wat seemed to be a wrong way in most of his films?? Atleast tats wat I read in the tfm page long ago......it seems he was depicting women crossing cultural borders when they weren't like tat 20 odd yrs ago.....! :?

Surya
10th June 2005, 07:31 AM
It's gotta be mani. Look at AE, Kannathil Muthamittal, Nayagan, Roja.

lordstanher
12th June 2005, 07:12 PM
It's gotta be mani. Look at AE, Kannathil Muthamittal, Nayagan, Roja.

Mani rathnam?? Hmm......sounds rather surprising to hear tat! I ,must admit my knowledge of Tamil movie directors is rather limited comp'd to Hindi/Tel. ones! :D
I rem. reading this stuff abt KB in the old tfm page last year.......also was said tat Mani R is not the type of dir. who asks his heroine to wear a low-cut dress & bend while focusing the camera on her! :D

Alien
13th June 2005, 08:48 AM

Um......I believe KB nearly got kicked out of the film industry bcos he was portraying women in wat seemed to be a wrong way in most of his films?? Atleast tats wat I read in the tfm page long ago......it seems he was depicting women crossing cultural borders when they weren't like tat 20 odd yrs ago.....! :?

Yeah, Many of KB's films had woman's-unconventional affairs as its plot......Though I wouldn't say it was wrong, but in some movies it went really overboard and irritated to the core :x
Did u know that, out of KB's 80 odd films 35 had Kamal Haasan as the hero 8) :D

chaotic whisperz
15th June 2005, 08:07 PM
THERE ARE NO GOOD TAMIL AND TELEGU FILM DIRECTORS BECAUSE THEY ALL STINK,!

DONT WATCH TELEGU AND TAMIL MOVIES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S, READ MY THREAD "TELEGU MOVIES, I DETEST THEM" AND POST A COUNTER ARGUMENT IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LOL i just noticed this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nilavupriyan
3rd July 2005, 08:42 AM
kamal haasan is best director according to me.then comes maniratnam.,bala.

shajith1994
25th April 2010, 05:23 PM
Mani ratnam